|8 am - 5 pm
|9 am - 12 pm
- We are no longer accepting quartered or bone-in portions of deer. We are accepting Hide-on carcass deer or clean boneless trim.
- We reserve the right to refuse any trim not properly handled. Treating your venison with care will yield a high quality product.
- We do not accept trim brought in that is pre-ground.
- Please do not bring your deer meat in garbage bags! Use food grade containers or ziploc bags.
- Let us know when you drop off your deer if you want to keep the antlers. They need to be cut off immediately so you can take them with you. Antlers not taken immediately are disposed of.
- All chops, steaks and roasts are wrapped in paper. All burger is in plastic 1 pound bags. All cooked products are vacuum sealed.
- Pork and beef trim must be purchased from West Liberty Locker.
- When your order is complete we will TEXT you to let you know it is finished along with your processing total and pick-up instructions. If you have not received a text, it is NOT done.
- All processed deer must be picked up and paid for in full within seven days after you receive notification that it is ready. Deer not picked up will be subject to storage fees!